1. Start RadioBOSS. Open the Settings dialog box (the Settings-Preferences... menu), select the "Broadcasting enabled" checkbox in the "Broadcast" section.
2. Use the server access data to specify the "Server" and "Password" fields in the settings of the necessary output (for example, Output 1, you can configure other outputs as well in order to broadcast simultaneously in different formats and/or with different bit rates). If you use the server configured in part 1 and RadioBOSS is running on the same computer, specify the IP in the "Server" field and the password you specified in step 2 of part 1.
3. Specify the rest of the fields the way you need it (they are informational fields for the user) - the name and description of the station, genre, etc.
4. It is recommended to enable the "Auto-reconnect" option - it will allow you to reconnect to the server in case the connection is broken for some reason.
5. After you specify all the settings, click OK and restart RadioBOSS.
If everything is configured correctly, you will see "Connected to server!" in the log (the lower-left corner) after you restart RadioBOSS.